In this post we are sharing stock firmware/ROM for Huawei P20 Pro. Huawei P20 Pro is announced on 27 March 2018 with triple camera setup on the back having 40 MP main sensor. This camera setup is co-engineered by Leica and scored 109 on DxOMark beating Samsung S9+, Pixel 2 and iPhone X and currently the best camera phone in the world. We recommend using Samsung’s own utilities, Samsung Smart Switch and OTA (Over-the-air), to upgrade devices. Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website. All the following No.1 Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original firmware files No.1 USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Firmware File.
- After giving a couple of minutes and a little bit of effort, now you can click using GCam in your Android device that is running on any Stock ROM.
- It’s a fairly simple process and with a little bit of time and patience, you can enjoy a fresh new ROM on your phone with added features, customization, theming, and more.
- Having a rooted device gives you complete freedom over how it works, and sometimes just the process of rooting and flashing ROMs can be a lot of fun.
- Additionally, Google Camera 8.8 introduces audio zoom, which allows users to focus on a specific sound while recording a video.
- After that, we choose “Backup & Restore” from the app homepage.
This way, you can not only fix bugs or issues but also experience new features, security patches, and improved performance on your device. Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for the Vivo PD2142F & You can download it from below. In this post we will provide you step by step installation instructions and direct download link for OPPO R9 Plus firmware/ROM based on Android 6 marshmallow. When the flashing process is done and if everything goes well, you should see a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED” (depends on the version of Odin is used). By now, the device should be rebooted and it is safe to remove/unplug your device. You can either install Samsung firmware with Odin or use custom recoveries like CWM or TWRP.
Without the under mentioned processes the risk of data loss and damage to your device is potentially high. When you want to restore your apps or data, just hit the Restore tab. You’ll be prompted to set Easy backup as the default SMS app. You can change this back once your backup has been restored. MTKDroid Tools will start unpacking the ROM_0 file from flash tool. It is important to know that your firmware needs to be backed up before you make any changes.
In most circumstances, rooting your phone is required before installing a ROM. If you’ve heard the word “Custom ROM,” you’ve also heard of the term “stock ROM.” This is because the pre-installed software on your device is known as a stock ROM.